One of the most common uses of a surveyor is to determine a legal property boundary. CSGcq can provide a registered surveyor to establish property boundaries with minimum fuss. This is commonly known as a Boundary Survey or Identification Survey.
CSGcq frequently complete boundary identification surveys for the purpose of:
- The construction of new buildings or fences
- Confirmation of land boundaries before purchase
- Resolving encroachment issues
- Assisting neighbours to clarify land boundaries
- Confirmation of tree ownership on or close to boundaries
- Establishing existing easements